The Bermuda Cricket Board (BCB) is currently looking to increase the pool of Team Managers for their National Teams.
The BCB's mission is to govern, promote and develop the playing of cricket in the islands of Bermuda and encourage an approach to the playing of cricket in Bermuda that will reflect the cultural traditions and the spirit of the game with particular reference to sportsmanship and conduct.
Please see below for the job description and submit your resume with a cover letter to Samantha Robinson - firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received by close of business on Friday 4 February, 2011.
National Team Manager
1. To ensure the successful management of the operations and activities of the squad.
2. To manage the squad as directed by the BCB Executive and with established guidelines.
1. To make speeches on behalf of the touring party.
2. To manage the squad activities when on tour encompassing logistical operations and financial issues (e.g. distribution of expenses, appropriateness of meals, transport issues).
3. To report regularly to the BCB Executive, including full financial reports for each tour and details of any major events on tour.
4. To co-ordinate press comment from players and support staff whilst on tour.
5. Resolving any administrative, financial or operational issues that may arise amongst squad members, the coach or other parties.
1. To act a liaison officer between the squad and the BCB.
2. Provide BCB staff with player information required for ICC competitions.
3. Attend squad sessions as required by the National Coach
4. Liaise with all squad members and coaches to ensure that players are correctly dressed and informed of training sessions and fixture dates.
5. Provide the BCB staff with a current player contact list.
6. To ensure playing and training kit is distributed as required.
7. To arrange equipment transfer between venues.
8. Assist in the transportation of guest coaches between venues as required.
9. To ensure training venues are in good repair and available for use.
10. To ensure refreshments are available for all squad sessions.
11. To liaise with the match officials regarding any procedural concerns.
Bermuda Cricket Board, #9 Gorham Road, Hamilton, HM 08
T. 1 (441) 292 8958 F. 1 (441) 292 8959 Email: email@example.com